Convergys Generalist Human Resources - Corporate in Valdosta, Georgia
Generalist Human Resources - Corporate
Convergys is a Global Partner with Fortune 500 companies delivering extraordinary Customer Experiences with our people and our technology . We have an opportunity for a Generalist Human Resources Professional due to growth and expansion at our Valdosta, Georgia facility.
The Generalist Human Resources Professional is responsible for evaluating, analyzing, implementing, and administering Human Resources programs and working with key stakeholders to build a relationship of trust, ensuring alignment between Human Resources strategy and overall business objectives.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Evaluate, analyze, and implement all Human Resources activities which include, but are not limited to employee engagement and relations, compensation and benefits, talent and performance management
• Provide comprehensive consulting services, through cross-departmental partnerships, to managers regarding team member performance, management practices, human resource policies, talent management, and compensation
• Receive, process and respond to employee concerns and coordinate with appropriate stakeholders
• Partner with stakeholders to develop innovative, creative, and proactive Human Resources solutions in alignment with the organization's overall strategies
• Conducting HR learning sessions, including but not limited to performance management practices, human resource policies, talent management, talent sourcing practices, resource allocation, succession planning, and compensation
• Ensure maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all employee data and all phases of Human Resources processes, working within HRIS tools, in accordance with company policy and statutory/local laws
• Provide comprehensive analysis of various types of key Human Resources metrics and consult management on effective decision making; develop clear visuals to communicate findings
• Prepare documentary requirements for the handling labor-related cases
• Evaluate programs against trends and advancements in Human Resources, develop recommendations, and drive execution of changes and improvements
• Communicate and reinforce the Company's values, philosophies, and Leadership Behaviors to assist in development of a high performing organization
• Acts as Business Partner
• Facilitates candidate selection processes
• 4 -6 Years of Experience
• University Degree Required
• Experience with Workday preferred but not required
• Demonstrated experience with labor relations
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
• Excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret
Career Framework Role
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience● Broad application of principles, theories and concepts in applicable discipline● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions● Works independently; receives minimal guidance● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Convergys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
No Relocation is available with this position
USA, Valdosta, GA
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.
Convergys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.