Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies Client Support Administrator in Moody AFB, Georgia
Client Support Administrator
Full Time / Part-Time
CLIENT ADMINISTRATOR (HRMPF-18-0620-W):
Bowhead is accepting applications for Client Administrator. The Client Administrator’s responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, informing users of pertinent network information including planned network downtime and ensuring system security in compliance
with customer policy including virus protection, system patches, software updates. Perform Tier 1 and Tier 2 help desk support. The Client Administrator provides direct customer service and technical support to users as required via phone, e-mail, fax, on-line
systems and in person.
The successful candidate will provide prompt first-line response assistance to solve customer’s administrative and technical problems on client-level workstations and end user devices, their operating systems, peripherals, and applications. As such, the CSA/CST
is responsible for performing tasks, which require hands-on service of the desktop device(s). Given that this position physically interfaces with the customer, a professional and courteous demeanor is required in all circumstances.
Bowhead is looking to speak to experienced professionals for this opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Incumbent employees are encouraged to apply. Please contact Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Client Admin will apply his/her experience with and knowledge of wide variety of applications, operating systems, protocols, and equipment to perform the following tasks:
• Install, configure, and maintain end-user workstation hardware, software, and peripherals, most specifically dealing with DEERS/RAPIDS System
• Install and maintain peripheral equipment, such as printers, modems, scanners, etc.
• Ensure limited user access and access permissions on computer systems are imposed and maintained
• Provide technical and product support, and assist customers with setup (email, browsers, printers, files, etc.)
• Work closely with the Site Security Manager for data transfers and media creation
• Facilitate and coordinate user account creation and modification
• Manage user support and coordinate with back shop administrators when additional assistance is required
• Ensure systems are patched, maintain network compliance and report any deviations
• Associate’s degree in related technical field is highly desired. High School diploma or equivalent plus formal training in Microsoft hardware is required.
• Microsoft Certified Professional is highly desired
• DoD 8570. 01-M IAT-II certification (e. g. Security+ or better)
• Minimum of two (2) years’ of hands-on experience in the configuration and installation of new PCs, installation of needed peripherals and software, and physical attachment of PC to network.
• Thorough knowledge of Windows XP, 7, 10, DNS, WINS, Active Directory, Exchange, and Microsoft Office products is essential.
• Prior USAF DEERS/RAPIDS system experience
• Ability to perform other hardware and software tasks, as assigned.
• Strong working knowledge of, and experience with computer hardware, software and peripheral devices in a diverse environment
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold an active security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background
history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving
course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska
Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained
within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not
be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources
for assistance (http://www.uicalaska.com/contact-us/human-resources/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively,
the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies
for government contracting.
^ CUT/PASTE this LINK to APPLY:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41